HCR Series 6kW+ Rotary e-Guns™
The HCR series rotary e-Gun™ is an all metal-sealed e-Gun available in 3 to 8 crucible versions allowing sequential deposition of up to 8 plus materials. Standard mounting is on a 12" O.D. CF flange and includes auto indexer and all mechanical and electrical connections.
- 3 to 8 crucibles available
- 270° beam deflection
- Multiple crucibles, rotary design
- Interchangeable crucible assemblies
- Long life emitter assembly
- Easy filament replacement
- Permanent magnet beam positioning
- Integral sweep coils
- Available with bottom or side drive
|Maximum Power||10 kW|
|Emission Voltage||-6 to -10 kV|
|Emission Current||0 to 1 A|
|Beam Spot Size||.25" diameter, tight beam|
|Evaporation Rate||1 gram/min @ 10 kW
36,000 Å/min Al @ 10" (250 mm) source-to-substrate distance
|X and Y Sweep||Longitudinal and lateral control up to 200 Hz when operated with Thermionics sweep controller|
|Water||3 gpm, 20°C, 50 psi pressure differential|
|Crucible Material||OFE copper|
|Bakeout Temperature||120°C (250°F)|
Each e-Gun is available in three standard mounting configurations:
- e-Gun mounted on a PyraFlat or ConFlat metal-seal type flange, which uses a standard OFE copper gasket
- e-Gun with a 1" diameter bolt-type mount, which mounts through a 1" diameter hole, and is sealed by a compression O-ring
- e-Gun alone with no mounting flange
Please specify the mounting configuration at the time the order is placed; the costs may not include the bolt-type or flange-type mount.
Other mounting flanges, configurations and geometries are routinely supplied, please call the factory for further information.
Call or email with your requirements and for current pricing.
800.962.2310 / email@example.com