New, RCCS series Compact e-Gun™ Source
Our RCCS series compact e-Gun™ source protects the emitter from damage and shorting during installation and service. The H2O cooling system enhances heat transfer, thus increases rate stability and prevents damage to the e-beam source. This compact source is designed for easy installation.
- 3 kW (-5 kV max) e-Gun source
- Completely shielded emitter
- High Vacuum (HV) and Ultra High Vacuum (UHV) compatible
- Low outgassing
- High purity evaporation for thin films and other high-precision deposition applications.
- No beam sweep, designed for metallic materials
- Source shutter (pneumatic or manual) and HV feedthroughs
- Direct replacement of K-cell Port Flanges
- Crucible viewing channel
- Compact Source can be transformed into a rod-fed source
- Mounting flange: 4.5" O.D. CF flange or 6" O.D. CF flange
- Crucible capacity: 2.24 cc or 4 cc
- Filament type: W wire
- Maximum bakeout temperature: 230°C (446°F)
- Operating pressure: Below 5 x 10-5 Torr is desirable for best operation
- E-beam deflection: 270°
- High voltage: -5 kV
- Beam voltage: 4,000 VDC
- Beam current: 0-750 mA continuously variable
- H2O requirements: one (1) gpm (min.) @ 16°C (60°F)
- Pressure differential: 25 psi min.
Call or email with your requirements and for current pricing.
800.962.2310 / email@example.com