ECT Series Translators
ECT series translators provide short strokes of Z travel with a wide range of bellows I.D. All units employ three lead screws and three precision-ground stainless steel guide rods. These units offer excellent mechanical support. These jacking stages are all metal and bakeable with optional adjustable preset stops.
The ECT series is designed to handle customer payloads up to 45 lbs. standard, in a vertical orientation with the center of gravity on axis. Horizontal mounting and cantilever loads can be handled on many units. Please consult the factory for your particular application.
The stages are available with bellows I.D.s from 3.00" through 5.75" standard, with larger I.D.s available.
- 2" to 6" Z travel, worm acme gearbox drive, preloaded lead screw and worm shaft, position lock
- /3LS 3-lead screw
- 4.5", 6" or 8" O.D. base flange detail
- 4.5", 6" or 8" O.D. traveling flange detail, tapped
- Hardened stainless steel guide rods throughout
- Bronze bushings
- Maximum bakeout temperature: 200°C
Motion Specifications—Z axis
- Resolution <0.001" (0.025 mm)
- With /PI option readable to 0.01"
|Bellows I.D.||Lead Screws||Flange Detail||Max. Z Travel||Model No.|
Dimensions in inches
- Adjustable Preset Stop - Adjustable acme screw stop with set screw lock
- Position Indicator - Scale and pointer
- Stepper Motor
Call or email with your requirements and for current pricing.
800.962.2310 / email@example.com