e-Gun™ Technician Job Description
- Build new and refurbish electron beam evaporators.
- Experience with manufacturing assembly work.
- Troubleshoots and assists with EB repairs.
- Performs other duties as assigned or as necessary to meet the needs of customers.
- Contributes toward maintaining a healthy and safe work environment.
- Aids in final test of systems as required.
- Working with engineering teams to improve quality and efficiency of the product line.
- Demonstrated ability to make things with high attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and master complex assembly procedures.
- Understand and communicate effectively in English.
- Basic proficiency with computers.
- Operate vacuum leak detector.
- Perform incoming inspection on mechanical parts.
- Using precision hand tools and measuring equipment, such as calipers.
- Reading mechanical prints and specifications.
- Proficiency in using database, spreadsheet and word processing programs to collect data and document processes.
- Maintaining a clean and organized workspace.
- Working responsibly with minimal supervision.
- Following laboratory safety rules and regulations.
- Working cooperatively with others in a small technical team environment.
- Being punctual for workdays, assignments, and tasks.
- Maintaining organization of the warehouse inventory and tools.
- Proficient in all aspects of mechanical assembly.
- Desired: Experience and or education in vacuum technology, thin film or any semiconductor process manufacturing equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2-year technical degree in a relevant field
- Hayward, CA
- Standard – 9:00AM to 5:30PM