Cleanroom Technician Job Description
TMPI, a major player in precision chemical cleaning, serves the needs of the semiconductor industry and other high technology businesses. This mid-sized company is ISO 9001-2015 certified and has been a closely-held business for over 30 years.
All full-time employees are eligible for Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, holiday pay and Vacation time.
TMPI Precision Parts Cleaning is seeking a Cleanroom Technician for our Hayward, CA location. The Cleanroom Technician is responsible for labeling, packaging and inspecting customer products per requirements given on packaging specs, which consists of precise operation of cleaning equipment, pressure test equipment and heat sealers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to inspect customer supplied parts and perform analytical tasks, light and packaging (vacuum
sealing) according to work instructions.
- Responsible for counting customer supplied parts, matching parts numbers and descriptions from labels to the
Travelers, prints once the parts are inside cleanroom.
- Identify process deviation and take immediate action to mitigate event.
- Daily organization and cleanliness of work area to comply with regulatory requirements
- Operate and maintain cleanroom equipment according to SOPs.
- Following cleanroom policies to limit the airborne particles in the cleanroom.
- Conduct quality per customer specification.
- Process and handle parts in accordance to process guidelines.
- Adhere to cleanroom protocols, operating guidelines and maintenance.
- Use ACCESS data base to track and report completed orders.
- Report all non-conformities to QC inspectors when found inside of cleanroom during process.
- Responsible for drying parts in the dry station prior to parts entering the cleanroom
- Cleanroom bunny suit is required at all times inside cleanroom.
- Must be able to lift 25-40 lbs.
- Must be able to operate a manual forklift and hoist.
- Normal setting for this job is fast-paced, deadline orientated environment.
- Ability to be trained on and adhere to all cleanroom protocols.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, ability to follow both verbal and written instructions.
- Perform duties with the highest regard for safety and quality.
- Attention to detail and good hand, eye co-ordination. 20/20 or corrected 20/20 vision.
- Zero to 2 years’ Cleanroom experience is preferred.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office with proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Candidate must be knowledgeable in MS word, Excel and must be able to acquire the knowledge of Access database upon training.
TMPI Precision Parts Cleaning