Themionics offers Auto Indexing solutions for our linear and rotary e-Guns™.
Linear Auto Indexer - Available in 3 - 10 pocket (crucible) models allowing the sequencing of pocket utilization in either manual or auto-sequenced modes. Pictured to the right, is our 5 pocket model.
Rotary Auto Indexer - pictured to the right, is used to rotate up-to 8 electron beam sources through a rotary vacuum feedthrough. It consists of a controller, motor drive, mounting bracket, and interconnecting cable. Configuration is flexible to adapt to your specific system and process.
Our rotary indexer is compatible with virtually all rotary e-Gun™ sources. From the front panel, you can control your process with ease:
- Indicate selected pocket, or sweep speed if
on a banana
- Select control from the front panel, or through
- Move indexer clockwise or counter-clockwise
- Move indexer to next pocket, or jogs in 1.8° steps
- Calibrate position or set speed
- Indicate selected pocket
- Indicate indexer is positioned at a valid pocket
- Indicate indexer is moving
System Configuration Software (rotary only, as pictured) allows for easy customizing of your configuration with
the simple Windows®-based software included.
Call or email with your requirements and for current pricing.
800.962.2310 / firstname.lastname@example.org