Tilt stages allow a precise angle alignment to be established (and repeated) between two flanges. When the base flange of a tilt stage is attached to the chamber flange (or traveling stage of positioning device) and a probe is attached to the tilting flange, probe angle and tip position can be changed.
Tilts can also be used as an inexpensive method to align docking systems and actuate sample transfers. The TLT series was designed for that purpose and is constructed for cantilever (horizontal) loads. TLT tilt stages are available in single and dual axis units.
- Available with wrench, knob, or micrometer adjust
- 1 or 2 axis tilt available
- 1.5" or 4.0" I.D. formed bellows
- 2.75" O.D. flanges, tapped for 1.5" bellow; 6" O.D. flange faces, tapped, 8" flange for 4.0"
- ±4-7° tilt range depending on model
- Horizontal mounting (cantilever) package optional
- Maximum bakeout temperature: 200°C
Call or email with your requirements and for current pricing.
800.962.2310 / email@example.com