Plant Production Technician Job Description
TMPI, a major player in precision chemical cleaning, serves the needs of the semiconductor industry and other high technology businesses. This mid-sized company is ISO 9001-2015 certified and has been a closely-held business for over 30 years.
All full-time employees are eligible for Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, holiday pay and vacation time.
TMPI Precision Parts Cleaning is seeking a Plant Production Technician for our Hayward, CA location.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily house keeping of Plant floor at beginning and end of shift
- Responsible to verify Traveler information when receiving parts from previous department
- Part compared to drawing
- Part #
- Visual inspection parts prior to cleaning compared to QC inspection sheet
- Report all non-conformities of part and process improvement suggestion to QC and supervisor
- Verifying that proper racking (using Hooks, containers or trays) of parts prior to proceeding with cleaning process
- Perform all steps of cleaning and handling guidelines as indicated on traveler for Plant Dept.
- Must adhere to all safety guidelines and practices which includes PPE such as
- Steel toe chemical resistant rubber boots
- Thick long sleeve smock
- Industrial chemical resistant apron
- Respirator (w/ filtration)
- Safety Glasses
- Ear Plugs or Earmuffs
- Must be able to lift/pull/push minimum of 50 pounds
- Required to use high pressure spray guns
- Required to use pallet jack
- Ability to follow both verbal and written instructions.
- Attention to detail and good hand, eye co-ordination.
- Ability to input, enter processing data into internal access database in computer upon training.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
Ideal candidate must have graduated from High School and or have 1-2 years of experience as a cleaning technician.
TMPI Precision Parts Cleaning